Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yeah!

So happi..... got Cyndi's autograph. I stand in the queue abt 2 hrs plus. from 2.15 -4++? so long sia. Leg pain. Haha. So many of her fans over there. So the queue very long. Ppl busy taking photos. make me think the queue very long. It's actually quite okay. I wanna thank me cousin for accompanying me under the sun chatting wif me. Thanks so much Jac. I love u... haha. Dun think wrongly, it's a SHE! not a HE! Den where when to lot 1 to shop after i got the autograph. So happy. Saw my NP junior at the autograph session today too. also saw carrissa, ting min and chenyu. Lot 1 nothing to shop. So sianz. Me and Jac when to popular to shop for stationeries. den we go to see clips. Nothing much to schop.I bought highlighter and a note book. It's so cute. I went to buy a card at mini toons too. It's so cute. 1 for $2. quite ex. but I like it. Haha.

Haiz. Hmwk haven't finish yet. Can't concentrate when the NKF show is going on. So i succumb to temptation and watch tv. Gonna go sch tml to look at reference and do it. haha. I also hav quite a number of hmwk to copy from others. Have to change my style. But definitely not overnite. Changing my lifestyle bit by bit. So dun expect too much of change to occur quickly. gtg watch NKF liao. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: